What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
- PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter.
- It is an online selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
What reports are available with PXT Select™?
Comprehensive Selection Report
Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
- Multiple Positions Report
- What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.
- Multiple Candidates Report
- Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
- Team Report
- See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- Manager-Employee Report
- Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
- Individual’s Feedback Report
- Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
- Individual’s Graph
- Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
- Coaching Report
- Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
- Performance Model Report
- Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.